Teenage / Tween Girl Swimsuit - Gaga Galah
This stunning tween / teenage girl swimsuit is designed with full-coverage across the back, chest and arms, and is double-layered for extra protection against harmful UV rays.
The fabric is buttery-soft,chlorine resistant, and will keep skin well-protected without agitation.
Featuring bolded seams that flatter the waistline and accentuate curves, this swimsuit is for the tweens and teens who value sun-safety in style.
Australian resort-wear at its finest, go gaga over our Gaga Galah swimsuit – the epitomy of a tropical Australian holiday! This best-selling, limited-edition print is guaranteed to flatter and appeal to all who wear it.
Wear your holiday! Let us take you away to Dunk Island on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef, to play in crystal blue waters; the scent of frangipanis fill the air, views of lush tropical gardens with blooming hibiscus surround, and the sound and sight of chatty pink galahs light up the sky – will you come along for the ride?
Features of this swimsuit include:
- All-in-one rash guard – no sunburnt backs or bellies!
- UPF50+ protection, blocking out 97% of UVA and UVB rays
- Exclusively-designed, custom print with a unique Australian flair
- Double-lining front and back for extra sun protection and swimsuit durability
- Full-length sleeves for extra coverage
- Flattering lines along the front & back to accentuate curves
- High-neck style to cover chest and neck area
- Plastic moulded front zipper with no-pinch zip hideaway pouch to protect from irritation
- Buttery soft, two-way stretch polyester/spandex fabric – OEKO-TEX certified for sustainability
- Limited print-run to eliminate waste, environmental strain, and to maintain boutique appeal
- Beach-luxe at its best!
Our swimwear for babies, girls, boys and teens is true to size and corresponds to the age of the child, i.e. an average two year old will fit a size 2, and an average 12 year old will fit a size 12 and so on.
Our kids swimwear doesn’t tend to run small from our experience as parents. If however a child is taller than average or well-built then sizing-up would be recommended i.e. a tall 10 year old would be better off in a size 12 suit / top or shorts. For further details please refer to our sizing information page
We offer peace of mind exchanges and returns so if ever the size you chose wasn’t quite right then you’d be welcome to return it. Please see our returns policy info below.
Kindly note that we don’t offer sizes 5 or 7 in our range; sizing up to size 6 or 8, or down to size 4 or 6 is the norm and isn’t usually an issue.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns, we’re always happy to help!
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
Permitted within 30 days of payment date. Must be unused/unworn with all tags and hygiene stickers still attached. For full details please refer to our returns policies.
Refunds are processed less a $10 admin/restock fee. Sale items are eligible for exchange only and are non-refundable.
Domestic Australia – free over A$130 spend otherwise flat rate of A$7.95 applies.
International – New Zealand NZD$13, rest of world from USD$20.
Please view shipping page for further details.
To ensure longevity of your swimwear, please:
- Rinse immediately after use to clean out salt and chlorine.
- Ideally hand-wash as often as possible as this will ensure longevity of the fabric
(if machine-washing please use a garment bag, cold water & low spin cycle)
- Do not wring, rub, soak or bleach swimwear.
- Dry in the shade – never tumble dry.
- Do not leave rolled up wet or store when damp.
- Do not iron or dry clean.
- Take care when dressing as over-stretched zips risk disconnecting or the plastic teeth may break, as can happen with any zip.
More details available here.