Women's Long Sleeve Swimsuit - Arnhem Summer
"The quality of the fabric and design features of the suit have been very well thought through. Not too cheeky at the back! That was my biggest fear. So well done to Tribe Tropical for designing and making an excellent product. I’ll be back for my next swimsuit as well." - Allison C
Our classy & beautiful 'Arnhem Summer' Womens Long-Sleeved Swimsuit is designed for ladies who value sun-safe style.
This suit provides full-coverage across the back, chest and arms; it is double-layered for extra protection against harmful UV rays, and has an in-built shelf bra with removable padding.
The polyester-blend fabric is buttery-soft, durable for use in chlorine, and will keep skin well-protected without agitation.
- An in-built bra with removable padding ensures ladies of most sizes are catered for.
- Front zip allows for easy dressing and permits breastfeeding mothers to nurse with ease.
- Modest cut at the back - comfortably covers the backside.
- Ultra comfortable & easy to wear for long periods of time.
- Made of a high-GSM quality UPF50+ fabric.
Match the whole family! This print is available in different sizes and styles for kids & adults.
Inspired by the beauty of East Arnhem Land in the tropical Northern Territory of Australia, this print features Gynacantha Nourlangie dragonflies amidst neon-coloured tropical flora & fauna on a white background. This print was hand-drawn by Brisbane artist Stacey Bigg, exclusively for Tribe Tropical.
Features of this swimsuit include:
- All-in-one rash guard suit – no sunburnt backs, stomachs or arms
- UPF50+ protection, blocking out 97% of UVA and UVB rays
- Double-lining front and back for extra sun protection
- Full-length sleeves for extra arm coverage
- High-neck style to cover chest and neck area
- Zip front to allow for easy dressing
- Built-in bra with removable padding
- Exclusively-designed custom print with a unique Australian flair, hand-drawn in Brisbane by artist Stacey Bigg
- Buttery soft, two-way stretch polyester/elastane fabric – OEKO-TEX certified for sustainability
- Limited print-run to eliminate waste, environmental strain, and to maintain boutique appeal
- Beach-luxe at its best!
- XS equivalent to AU size 6, US size 2, European size 32, UK size 4
- S equivalent to AU size 8, US size 4, European size 34, UK size 6
- M equivalent to AU size 10, US size 6, European size 36, UK size 8
- L equivalent to AU size 12, US size 8, European size 38, UK size 10
- XL equivalent to AU size 14, US size 10, European size 40, UK size 12
- 2XL equivalent to AU size 16, US size 12, European size 42, UK size 14
- 3XL equivalent to AU size 18, US size 14, European size 44, UK size 16
- 4XL equivalent to AU size 20, US size 16, European size 46, UK size 18
We recommend sizing up if:
1) you are between sizes
2) you are taller than average or longer in the body
3) your bust size is large in comparison to your frame
Please see our size charts (in website footer) for measurement information.
f you purchase a size that isn't right, you're welcome to send it back and we'll send out an alternate size. Please see our returns policy for further details.
Jess wears size S in the photos on this page.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
Permitted within 30 days of payment date, unless on clearance. Must be unused/unworn with all tags and hygiene stickers still attached. Full refund processed less a $5 admin/restock fee.
Please note that items on clearance, or on sale with 25%+ discount are eligible for exchange only and not refund - please see our exchanges/returns policy for more details.
Domestic Australia – free over $140 spend otherwise flat rate of AUD $8.95 applies.
International – we ship worldwide; discounted rates start at $12.95.
Rinse immediately after use. Always hand-wash and line-dry in the shade. Colours may vary slightly to colours shown in images due to light. The fabric of these swimsuits is chlorine resistant. Please take care on rough surfaces.
This is my favourite swimsuit ever! It fits perfectly and is super comfy! It's great quality!
I was pleasantly shocked as I was worried that I wouldn’t be covered appropriately, without looking too refined or like I was hiding. This swimsuit provides versatility in the cleavage line, and fits nicely to your contours without exposing any extras. I feel secure and trust the swimwear and that isn’t easy to achieve. This time I opted for the long sleeve and honestly, I AM IN LOVE! I feel protected and yet it adds an additional level of style with confidence. So happy with the quality and the stunning print.
My kids wore these swimmers for over 2 years. Not one issue with them, they still have a good year or two in them as well so last 3-4 years. We've had no fade or stretch, no pulling or pilling. Have handed down to friends children as my children outgrew them. Love them so much.
I am really impressed with the level of support the ladies swimsuit provides, even for a larger cup size, which is so hard to find.
Fantastic to wear for any water activity. I love the sun protection and comfort of the swimsuit while surfing, paddleboarding or just chilling at the beach.
Tribe Tropical swimwear is by far the best designed and quality in Australia. The thought process that has gone into these designs, made for comfort, quality and being so sunsafe is a stand out. Each time my daughter wears these they wash up like brand new.
Tribe Tropical™ is an award-winning swim & beachwear label from Queensland, Australia.
With exclusive patterns inspired by some of tropical Australia’s most idyllic destinations, our brand is built around a love of family, adventure and travel to magical places.
All swimsuits & hats are UPF50+, double-lined and chlorine resistant.
Baby / toddler suits feature nappy-change clips and womens suits feature inbuilt shelf bras.
Available for KIDS 0-14 years, and ADULTS XS-3XL.
Hi! I’m Emily, mother of 3 little girls and founder of Tribe Tropical.
Growing up I used to dread beach days!
As a red-head with fair skin, growing up in the tropics, I either had to risk being teased by other kids for covering up in a daggy old t-shirt, or end the day sunburnt & in pain.
Having since suffered with countless skin cancer treatments (and further to the loss of my grandfather due to melanoma), I understand the importance of sun protection - I started Tribe Tropical with a desire to protect my family and yours in beautiful, high-quality sun-protective swimwear that people would feel good in & enjoy wearing.
No-one should dread a beach day! I hope to help you to make them fun & burn-free also.