Womens Frill Sleeve Swimsuit - Hamilton Island
"The quality of the fabric and design features of the suit have been very well thought through. Not too cheeky at the back! That was my biggest fear. So well done to Tribe Tropical for designing and making an excellent product. I’ll be back for my next swimsuit as well." - Allison C
Our elegant Womens Frill-Sleeved Swimsuit in our new Hamilton Island print is designed for ladies who value sun-safe style, but without the long sleeves.
This suit provides sun protection across the back, chest and shoulders; it is double-lined front & back, and has an in-built shelf bra with removable padding.
The polyester-blend fabric is buttery-soft, durable for use in chlorine, and will keep skin well-protected without agitation.
- An in-built bra with removable padding ensures ladies of most sizes are catered for.
- Front zip allows for easy dressing and permits breastfeeding mothers to nurse with ease.
- Modest cut at the back - comfortably covers the backside.
- Ultra comfortable & easy to wear for long periods of time.
Inspired by one of Australia's most idyllic tropical resorts, Hamilton Island, this fun print features cockatoo birds amidst palm trees on a beautiful teal background.
Match the whole family! This print is available in other styles & sizes. Please see our Hamilton Island Collection for more.
Features of this swimsuit include:
- Exclusively-designed custom print with a unique Australian flair, hand-drawn in Brisbane by artist Stacey Bigg
- Double-lining front and back for extra sun protection
- Feminine & flattering frill sleeves
- Zip front to allow for easy dressing
- Built-in bra with removable padding
- Buttery soft, two-way stretch polyester/elastane fabric – OEKO-TEX certified for sustainability
- Limited print-run to eliminate waste, environmental strain, and to maintain boutique appeal
- Beach-luxe at its best!
Ladies sunglasses and beach bags also available.
These beautiful suits are generally true to size, though some people have found that they run a bit small (^particularly in sizes 2XL & 3XL) - we recommend sizing up, especially if:
1) you are between sizes
2) you are taller than average or longer in the body
3) your bust size is large in comparison to your frame
If you purchase a size that isn't right, you're welcome to send it back and we'll send out an alternate size. Please see our returns policy for further details.
- XS equivalent to AU size 6, US size 2, European size 32, UK size 4
- S equivalent to AU size 8, US size 4, European size 34, UK size 6
- M equivalent to AU size 10, US size 6, European size 36, UK size 8
- L equivalent to AU size 12, US size 8, European size 38, UK size 10
- XL equivalent to AU size 14, US size 10, European size 40, UK size 12
- 2XL equivalent to AU size 16, US size 12, European size 42, UK size 14^
- 3XL equivalent to AU size 18, US size 14, European size 44, UK size 16^
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
Permitted within 30 days of payment date. Must be unused/unworn with all tags and hygiene stickers still attached. Full refund processed less a $10 admin/restock fee.
Domestic Australia – free over $130 spend otherwise flat rate of AUD $7.95 applies.
International – New Zealand NZD$12, rest of world from USD$20.
Rinse immediately after use. Always hand-wash and line-dry in the shade. Colours may vary slightly to colours shown in images due to light. The fabric of these swimsuits is chlorine resistant.
I bought this swimsuit to match with my son and I was not disappointed. The quality of the swimwear is absolutely amazing! They are so vibrant and beautiful also. I did find they run on the smaller size so make sure you size up. I was also very impressed by the style. It is such a flattering piece and gives that beautiful soft touch with the arm ruffles. It helps hide those insecurities of being a mum!
I loved my one piece. I found it very flattering in all the right place, with the perfect amount of bum cover all while being stylish. The little sleeve ruffles are such a feminine touch. 10/10 love this suit and print. I do suggest upsizing as I found it ran a little small. But overall it’s great!
I really wanted a swimsuit with a bit of chest & shoulder coverage, but didnt really want the long sleeves - this one ticked those boxes! It feels great on, really soft and well-made, and really high-quality fabric. As someone else said it's a bit on the smaller side so size up if unsure. Highly recommended!
I bought this suit and absolutely love it, but did find it runs on the smaller side - I suggest sizing up, but other than that it's a gorgeous well-made suit, beautiful soft fabric, fully lined, love the inbuilt bra, and the print is stunning.
My kids wore these swimmers for over 2 years. Not one issue with them, they still have a good year or two in them as well so last 3-4 years. We've had no fade or stretch, no pulling or pilling. Have handed down to friends children as my children outgrew them. Love them so much.
I am really impressed with the level of support the ladies swimsuit provides, even for a larger cup size, which is so hard to find.
Fantastic to wear for any water activity. I love the sun protection and comfort of the swimsuit while surfing, paddleboarding or just chilling at the beach.
Tribe Tropical swimwear is by far the best designed and quality in Australia. The thought process that has gone into these designs, made for comfort, quality and being so sunsafe is a stand out. Each time my daughter wears these they wash up like brand new.
Tribe Tropical™ is an award-winning swim & beachwear label from Queensland, Australia.
With exclusive patterns inspired by some of tropical Australia’s most idyllic destinations, our brand is built around a love of family, adventure and travel to magical places.
All swimsuits & hats are UPF50+, double-lined and chlorine resistant.
Baby / toddler suits feature nappy-change clips and womens suits feature inbuilt shelf bras.
Available for KIDS 0-14 years, and ADULTS XS-3XL.
Hi! I’m Emily, mother of 3 little girls and founder of Tribe Tropical.
Growing up I used to dread beach days!
As a red-head with fair skin, growing up in the tropics, I either had to risk being teased by other kids for covering up in a daggy old t-shirt, or end the day sunburnt & in pain.
Having since suffered with countless skin cancer treatments (and further to the loss of my grandfather due to melanoma), I understand the importance of sun protection - I started Tribe Tropical with a desire to protect my family and yours in beautiful, high-quality sun-protective swimwear that people would feel good in & enjoy wearing.
No-one should dread a beach day! I hope to help you to make them fun & burn-free also.