Women's Frill Sleeve Swimsuit - Arnhem Summer
"I really wanted a swimsuit with a bit of chest & shoulder coverage, but didnt really want the long sleeves - this one ticked those boxes! It feels great on, really soft and well-made, and really high-quality fabric." - Carmel G
Our elegant Womens Frill-Sleeved Swimsuit in our new Arnhem Summer print is designed for ladies who value sun-safe style, but without the long sleeves.
This suit provides sun protection across the back, chest and shoulders; it is double-lined front & back, and has an in-built shelf bra with removable padding.
The polyester-blend fabric is buttery-soft, will hold its colour, and will keep skin well-protected without agitation.
- An in-built bra with removable padding ensures ladies of most sizes are catered for.
- Front zip allows for easy dressing and permits breastfeeding mothers to nurse with ease.
- Modest cut at the back - comfortably covers the backside.
- Ultra comfortable & easy to wear for long periods of time.
Match the whole family! This print is available in other styles & sizes for kids and adults.
Inspired by the beauty of East Arnhem Land in the tropical Northern Territory of Australia, this print features Gynacantha Nourlangie dragonflies amidst neon-coloured tropical flora & fauna on a white background. This print was hand-drawn by Brisbane artist Stacey Bigg, exclusively for Tribe Tropical.
Features of this swimsuit include:
- Double-lining front and back for extra sun protection
- Feminine & flattering frill sleeves
- Elegantly piped sides
- Zip front to allow for easy dressing
- Built-in bra with removable padding
- Buttery soft, two-way stretch polyester/elastane fabric – OEKO-TEX certified for sustainability
- Limited print-run to eliminate waste, environmental strain, and to maintain boutique appeal
- Exclusively-designed custom print with a unique Australian flair, hand-drawn in Brisbane by artist Stacey Bigg
- Beach-luxe at its best!
- XS equivalent to AU size 6, US size 2, European size 32, UK size 4
- S equivalent to AU size 8, US size 4, European size 34, UK size 6
- M equivalent to AU size 10, US size 6, European size 36, UK size 8
- L equivalent to AU size 12, US size 8, European size 38, UK size 10
- XL equivalent to AU size 14, US size 10, European size 40, UK size 12
- 2XL equivalent to AU size 16, US size 12, European size 42, UK size 14
- 3XL equivalent to AU size 18, US size 14, European size 44, UK size 16
- 4XL equivalent to AU size 20, US size 16, European size 46, UK size 18
Jess in the photos wears size S.
We recommend sizing up if
1) you are between sizes
2) you are taller than average or longer in the body
3) your bust size is large in comparison to your frame
Please see our size charts (in website footer) for measurement information.
If you purchase a size that isn't right, you're welcome to send it back for exchange / refund - please see our returns policy for further details.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
Permitted within 30 days of payment date, unless on clearance. Must be unused/unworn with all tags and hygiene stickers still attached. Full refund processed less a $5 admin/restock fee.
Please note that items on clearance, or on sale with 25%+ discount are eligible for exchange only and not refund - please see our exchanges/returns policy for more details.
Domestic Australia – free over $140 spend otherwise flat rate of AUD $8.95 applies.
International – we ship worldwide; discounted rates start at $12.95.
Rinse immediately after use. Always hand-wash and line-dry in the shade. Colours may vary slightly to colours shown in images due to light. Take care on sharp surfaces as the silky soft fabric may risk being damaged if scraped against rocks.
My kids wore these swimmers for over 2 years. Not one issue with them, they still have a good year or two in them as well so last 3-4 years. We've had no fade or stretch, no pulling or pilling. Have handed down to friends children as my children outgrew them. Love them so much.
I am really impressed with the level of support the ladies swimsuit provides, even for a larger cup size, which is so hard to find.
Fantastic to wear for any water activity. I love the sun protection and comfort of the swimsuit while surfing, paddleboarding or just chilling at the beach.
Tribe Tropical swimwear is by far the best designed and quality in Australia. The thought process that has gone into these designs, made for comfort, quality and being so sunsafe is a stand out. Each time my daughter wears these they wash up like brand new.
Tribe Tropical™ is an award-winning swim & beachwear label from Queensland, Australia.
With exclusive patterns inspired by some of tropical Australia’s most idyllic destinations, our brand is built around a love of family, adventure and travel to magical places.
All swimsuits & hats are UPF50+, double-lined and chlorine resistant.
Baby / toddler suits feature nappy-change clips and womens suits feature inbuilt shelf bras.
Available for KIDS 0-14 years, and ADULTS XS-3XL.
Hi! I’m Emily, mother of 3 little girls and founder of Tribe Tropical.
Growing up I used to dread beach days!
As a red-head with fair skin, growing up in the tropics, I either had to risk being teased by other kids for covering up in a daggy old t-shirt, or end the day sunburnt & in pain.
Having since suffered with countless skin cancer treatments (and further to the loss of my grandfather due to melanoma), I understand the importance of sun protection - I started Tribe Tropical with a desire to protect my family and yours in beautiful, high-quality sun-protective swimwear that people would feel good in & enjoy wearing.
No-one should dread a beach day! I hope to help you to make them fun & burn-free also.