Sand-Free Towel - Kingfisher Cove
Our new luxury waffle-weave sand-free towels in our exclusive Kingfisher Cove print are the perfect addition to your beach or pool wear!
Designed to be used as a towel or worn as a sarong around your Kingfisher Cove swimsuit!
Features of these towels include:
Made from recycled plastic water bottles (approx 20 bottles used per towel)
- Sand-free, luxe waffle fabric
- Light & compact - great for traveling
Super absorbent - holds over 1L of water
- Quick-drying - dries in half the time of a regular beach towel
- Full sized - 160 cm x 80 cm / 63 x 31 in
- Comes with a Tribe Tropical-branded zipped storage pouch
- Navy blue & white stripe on reverse side
Leave the sand at the beach!
Our sand-repellant towels are made from recycled material with short fibres, no loops, so there's no place for the sand to get stuck in!
Perfect for beach, pool, travel, gym, camping - also makes a great gift!
- Rinse after use in chlorine
- Wash in cold water, ideally by hand or gentle machine wash
- Line dry in the shade
- Avoid using fabric softener
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
Free over AUD $130 spend, otherwise flat rate of A$7.95 for standard post applies Australia-wide.
Shipping to NZ flat rate NZD $14. Standard international shipping starts at A$20.
If you receive an item and change your mind about it, you are welcome to refund or exchange it provided that the following conditions are met:
- Returns must be in as-new condition with all tags and hygiene stickers attached. For hygiene reasons we cannot accept a return without the hygiene sticker.
- Returns must be initiated within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Refunds will be processed in full, less a $10 admin fee, to cover warehouse restocking fees.
- Sale items or items from our clearance section can be returned for a credit note.
- Further details available here: https://tribetropical.com/pages/returns
Love using this towel whenever I wear my swimsuit in the same print - it's really gorgeous and gets lots of compliments. Quick drying, compact, non-odour...love it!
My kids wore these swimmers for over 2 years. Not one issue with them, they still have a good year or two in them as well so last 3-4 years. We've had no fade or stretch, no pulling or pilling. Have handed down to friends children as my children outgrew them. Love them so much.
I am really impressed with the level of support the ladies swimsuit provides, even for a larger cup size, which is so hard to find.
Fantastic to wear for any water activity. I love the sun protection and comfort of the swimsuit while surfing, paddleboarding or just chilling at the beach.
Tribe Tropical swimwear is by far the best designed and quality in Australia. The thought process that has gone into these designs, made for comfort, quality and being so sunsafe is a stand out. Each time my daughter wears these they wash up like brand new.
Tribe Tropical™ is an award-winning swim & beachwear label from Queensland, Australia.
With exclusive patterns inspired by some of tropical Australia’s most idyllic destinations, our brand is built around a love of family, adventure and travel to magical places.
All swimsuits & hats are UPF50+, double-lined and chlorine resistant.
Baby / toddler suits feature nappy-change clips and womens suits feature inbuilt shelf bras.
Available for KIDS 0-14 years, and ADULTS XS-3XL.
Hi! I’m Emily, mother of 3 little girls and founder of Tribe Tropical.
Growing up I used to dread beach days!
As a red-head with fair skin, growing up in the tropics, I either had to risk being teased by other kids for covering up in a daggy old t-shirt, or end the day sunburnt & in pain.
Having since suffered with countless skin cancer treatments (and further to the loss of my grandfather due to melanoma), I understand the importance of sun protection - I started Tribe Tropical with a desire to protect my family and yours in beautiful, high-quality sun-protective swimwear that people would feel good in & enjoy wearing.
No-one should dread a beach day! I hope to help you to make them fun & burn-free also.