Womens Long Sleeve Swimsuit - Daintree Dusk
"The quality of the fabric and design features of the suit have been very well thought through. Not too cheeky at the back! That was my biggest fear. So well done to Tribe Tropical for designing and making an excellent product. I’ll be back for my next swimsuit as well." - Allison C
Our classy & beautiful Daintree Dusk Womens Long-Sleeved Swimsuit is designed for ladies who value sun-safe style.
This suit provides full-coverage across the back, chest and arms; it is double-layered for extra protection against harmful UV rays, and has an in-built shelf bra.
The polyester-blend fabric is buttery-soft, durable for use in chlorine, and will keep skin well-protected without agitation.
- This flattering swimsuit with its solid black panels is designed to slim and elongate the waist and under-arms.
- An in-built bra with removable padding ensures ladies of all sizes are catered for.
- Front zip allows for easy dressing and permits breastfeeding mothers to nurse with ease.
- Modest cut at the back - comfortably covers the backside.
- Ultra comfortable & easy to wear for long periods of time.
The print features Cairns Birdwing Butterflies amidst pretty pink and white hibiscus flowers, other tropical flora and fauna, and is on a black background.
The majestic Cairns Birdwing Butterfly is the largest of all Australian butterflies and is easily spotted thanks to its beautiful colouration. These beauties love the rainforest and on occasion can be seen flitting about the world’s oldest and most unique rainforest, the Daintree Rainforest, often around dusk and dawn.
This striking print is sure to stand out this summer! Keep safe in the sun in this stylish and sophisticated print, hand-drawn in Brisbane by artist Stacey Bigg.
Features of this swimsuit include:
- All-in-one rash guard – no sunburnt backs, stomachs or arms.
- UPF50+ protection, blocking out 97% of UVA and UVB rays
- Exclusively-designed custom print with a unique Australian flair
- Double-lining front and back for extra sun protection
- Full-length sleeves for extra arm coverage
- High-neck style to cover chest and neck area
- Zip front to allow for easy dressing
- Built-in bra with removable padding
- Slimming fit with black panels in waist and under arms
- Buttery soft, two-way stretch polyester/elastane fabric – OEKO-TEX certified for sustainability
- Limited print-run to eliminate waste, environmental strain, and to maintain boutique appeal
- Beach-luxe at its best!
For an alternate pattern in the same style, please view our Kingfisher Cove Swimsuit.
Ladies sunglasses and beach bags also available.
- XS equivalent to AU size 6, US size 2, European size 32, UK size 4
- S equivalent to AU size 8, US size 4, European size 34, UK size 6
- M equivalent to AU size 10, US size 6, European size 36, UK size 8
- L equivalent to AU size 12, US size 8, European size 38, UK size 10
- XL equivalent to AU size 14, US size 10, European size 40, UK size 12
- 2XL equivalent to AU size 16, US size 12, European size 42, UK size 14
- 3XL equivalent to AU size 18, US size 14, European size 44, UK size 16
** Suits are true to size though if anything on the slightly smaller side, rather than larger side.
We recommend sizing up if:
1) you are between sizes
2) you are taller than average or longer in the body
3) your bust size is large in comparison to your frame
If you purchase a size that isn't right, you're welcome to send it back and we'll send out an alternate size.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
Permitted within 30 days of payment date. Must be unused/unworn with all tags and hygiene stickers still attached. Full refund processed less a $10 admin/restock fee.
Domestic Australia – free over $130 spend otherwise flat rate of AUD $7.95 applies.
International – New Zealand NZD$20, rest of world from USD$20.
Rinse immediately after use. Always hand-wash and line-dry in the shade. Colours may vary slightly to colours shown in images due to light. The fabric of these swimsuits is chlorine resistant.
Please take care not to over-stretch the suit when undressing as stitching can break as on any garment; similarly please take care not to push the zip too far down the suit and beyond the safety pouch otherwise it risks disconnecting. Disconnected or broken zips as a result of over-extension are not covered under our returns policy.
Love have long sleeves on a swimsuit to keep the sun off me, I’m in the largest size and it fit me nicely
Love Love Love my Tribe Tropical swimsuit! It’s so comfortable, a perfect fit and amazing quality and most of all, gives me the best sun protection.The patterns are all so bright and beautiful , I want one in every colour! Highly recommend and will definitely order more in future.
I ordered a set of these swimmers for myself, my son and daughter and we’re so happy with them! The quality is incredible and the Australian themed designs are unique and there’s something to suit everyone! Love love love and perfect for the whole family!
Beautiful swimwear. Fit really well, gorgeous prints. Highly recommend.
The design print is gorgeous and the fabric is so soft and comfortable. I am really impressed with the level of support the suit provides, even for a larger cup size which is so hard to find. Fantastic to wear for any water activity. I love the sun protection and comfort of the swimsuit while surfing, paddleboarding or just chilling at the beach. Great to wear in and out of the water. Our family highly recommends Tribe Tropical to every tribe!
My kids wore these swimmers for over 2 years. Not one issue with them, they still have a good year or two in them as well so last 3-4 years. We've had no fade or stretch, no pulling or pilling. Have handed down to friends children as my children outgrew them. Love them so much.
I am really impressed with the level of support the ladies swimsuit provides, even for a larger cup size, which is so hard to find.
Fantastic to wear for any water activity. I love the sun protection and comfort of the swimsuit while surfing, paddleboarding or just chilling at the beach.
Tribe Tropical swimwear is by far the best designed and quality in Australia. The thought process that has gone into these designs, made for comfort, quality and being so sunsafe is a stand out. Each time my daughter wears these they wash up like brand new.
Tribe Tropical™ is an award-winning swim & beachwear label from Queensland, Australia.
With exclusive patterns inspired by some of tropical Australia’s most idyllic destinations, our brand is built around a love of family, adventure and travel to magical places.
All swimsuits & hats are UPF50+, double-lined and chlorine resistant.
Baby / toddler suits feature nappy-change clips and womens suits feature inbuilt shelf bras.
Available for KIDS 0-14 years, and ADULTS XS-3XL.
Hi! I’m Emily, mother of 3 little girls and founder of Tribe Tropical.
Growing up I used to dread beach days!
As a red-head with fair skin, growing up in the tropics, I either had to risk being teased by other kids for covering up in a daggy old t-shirt, or end the day sunburnt & in pain.
Having since suffered with countless skin cancer treatments (and further to the loss of my grandfather due to melanoma), I understand the importance of sun protection - I started Tribe Tropical with a desire to protect my family and yours in beautiful, high-quality sun-protective swimwear that people would feel good in & enjoy wearing.
No-one should dread a beach day! I hope to help you to make them fun & burn-free also.