Womens Long Sleeve Swimsuit - Kingfisher Cove
"Thank you Tribe Tropical for the amazing Kingfisher Cove ladies swimsuit! The design print is gorgeous and the fabric is so soft and comfortable. I am really impressed with the level of support the suit provides, even for a larger cup size which is so hard to find." - Amy M
Our beautiful Kingfisher Cove Womens Long-Sleeve Swimsuit is designed for ladies who value stylish sun protection; it is on a unique print that is inspired by magical K'Gari / Fraser Island.
This swimsuit provides full-coverage across the back, chest and arms; it is double-layered for extra protection against harmful UV rays, and has an in-built shelf bra.
The polyester-blend fabric is buttery-soft, durable for use in chlorine, and will keep skin well-protected without agitation.
- This flattering swimsuit with its solid black panels is designed to slim and elongate the waist and under-arms.
- An in-built bra with removable padding ensures ladies of all sizes are catered for.
- Front zip allows for easy dressing and permits breastfeeding mothers to nurse with ease.
- Modest cut at the back - comfortably covers the backside.
- Ultra comfortable & soft.
This print is also available for babies, girls and teens.
The print features Australian Azure Kingfisher birds amidst tropical flora and fauna. Its gorgeous background is a light blue colour, like the water of Lake McKenzie on Fraser Island.
For an alternate pattern, try our Daintree Dusk womens swimsuit.
"I purchased the Kingfisher Cove design and the style and fit were perfect for my body shape and so much nicer than any I have tried on in the shops. I was hesitant about buying a swimsuit online but I had no reason to be concerned as it was perfect. My beautiful swimmers are very comfortable to wear and the inbuilt bra is very flattering." - Robyn C
Features of this swimsuit include:
- All-in-one rash guard – no sunburnt backs, stomachs or arms.
- UPF50+ protection, blocking out 97% of UVA and UVB rays
- Exclusively-designed custom print with a unique Australian flair
- Double-lining front and back for extra sun protection
- Full-length sleeves for extra arm coverage
- High-neck style to cover chest and neck area
- Zip front to allow for easy dressing
- Built-in bra with removable padding
- Slimming fit with black panels in waist and under arms
- Buttery soft, two-way stretch polyester/elastane fabric – OEKO-TEX certified for sustainability
- Limited print-run to eliminate waste, environmental strain, and to maintain boutique appeal
- Beach-luxe at its best!
View our range of womens sunglasses and beach bags!
- XS equivalent to AU size 6, US size 2, European size 32, UK size 4
- S equivalent to AU size 8, US size 4, European size 34, UK size 6
- M equivalent to AU size 10, US size 6, European size 36, UK size 8
- L equivalent to AU size 12, US size 8, European size 38, UK size 10
- XL equivalent to AU size 14, US size 10, European size 40, UK size 12
- 2XL equivalent to AU size 16, US size 12, European size 42, UK size 14
- 3XL equivalent to AU size 18, US size 14, European size 44, UK size 16
** Suits are true to size though if anything on the slightly smaller side, rather than larger side.
We recommend sizing up if:
1) you are between sizes
2) you are taller than average or longer in the body
3) your bust size is large in comparison to your frame
For measurements and further information please refer to our sizing information page.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
Permitted within 30 days of payment date. Must be unused/unworn with all tags and hygiene stickers still attached.
Refunds are processed less a $10 admin/restock fee. Sale items are eligible for exchange only and are non-refundable.
Domestic Australia – free over A$130 spend otherwise flat rate of A$7.95 applies.
International – New Zealand NZD$13, rest of world from USD$20.
To ensure longevity of your swimwear, please:
- Rinse immediately after use to clean out salt and chlorine.
- Ideally hand-wash as often as possible as this will ensure longevity of the fabric
(if machine-washing please use a garment bag, cold water & low spin cycle)
- Do not wring, rub, soak or bleach swimwear.
- Dry in the shade – never tumble dry.
- Do not leave rolled up wet or store when damp.
- Do not iron or dry clean.
- Take care when dressing as over-stretched zips risk disconnecting or the plastic teeth may break, as can happen with any zip.
Thank you Tribe Tropical for the amazing Kingfisher Cove ladies swimsuit! The design print is gorgeous and the fabric is so soft and comfortable. I am really impressed with the level of support the suit provides, even for a larger cup size which is so hard to find. Fantastic to wear for any water activity. I love the sun protection and comfort of the swimsuit while surfing, paddleboarding or just chilling at the beach. My boys love their wide brimmed cocky Bananarama and Mon Repos hats also. Great to wear in and out of the water. Our family highly recommends Tribe Tropical to every tribe!
Love the long sleeved bathing suit I bought....just Fab for paddle boarding! The beach bag is so light but great design so you keep the sand out. Well done Emily! Emily of Tribe Tropical treats you like family and helped me with size and delivery was very fast. I really liked that Tribe Tropical is a family company in Bargara Beach in Qld & and the designs celebrate the beaches, flora, fauna and the gorgeous Turtles at Mon Repos. Cannot wait to see this summers designs!!
Such amazing products! I love my kingfisher cover swimsuit. Such a beautiful design and flattering fit. Comfortable and sun safe which is what you need for a day at the beach. The material is also high quality and long lasting, so it will last many summers. I’ve had a great experience with my Tribe Tropical swimsuit.
Thank-you so much to Emily for the beautiful swimsuit that I ordered from you at Tribe Tropical. I purchased the Kingfisher Cove design and the style and fit were perfect for my body shape and so much nicer than any I have tried on in the shops. I was hesitant about buying a swimsuit online but I had no reason to be concerned as it was perfect and I had the reassurance that I could contact Emily easily if I had any issues. My beautiful swimmers are very comfortable to wear and the inbuilt bra is very flattering. It was a pleasure dealing with Emily's Australian business and I have no hesitation in recommending her to others. Thanks again for your wonderful communication during my purchase and for providing an excellent product. Kind regards Robyn.
Thanks Emily .. Nui and I love your products and personal service. See you on the beach 🏄
My kids wore these swimmers for over 2 years. Not one issue with them, they still have a good year or two in them as well so last 3-4 years. We've had no fade or stretch, no pulling or pilling. Have handed down to friends children as my children outgrew them. Love them so much.
I am really impressed with the level of support the ladies swimsuit provides, even for a larger cup size, which is so hard to find.
Fantastic to wear for any water activity. I love the sun protection and comfort of the swimsuit while surfing, paddleboarding or just chilling at the beach.
Tribe Tropical swimwear is by far the best designed and quality in Australia. The thought process that has gone into these designs, made for comfort, quality and being so sunsafe is a stand out. Each time my daughter wears these they wash up like brand new.
Tribe Tropical™ is an award-winning swim & beachwear label from Queensland, Australia.
With exclusive patterns inspired by some of tropical Australia’s most idyllic destinations, our brand is built around a love of family, adventure and travel to magical places.
All swimsuits & hats are UPF50+, double-lined and chlorine resistant.
Baby / toddler suits feature nappy-change clips and womens suits feature inbuilt shelf bras.
Available for KIDS 0-14 years, and ADULTS XS-3XL.
Hi! I’m Emily, mother of 3 little girls and founder of Tribe Tropical.
Growing up I used to dread beach days!
As a red-head with fair skin, growing up in the tropics, I either had to risk being teased by other kids for covering up in a daggy old t-shirt, or end the day sunburnt & in pain.
Having since suffered with countless skin cancer treatments (and further to the loss of my grandfather due to melanoma), I understand the importance of sun protection - I started Tribe Tropical with a desire to protect my family and yours in beautiful, high-quality sun-protective swimwear that people would feel good in & enjoy wearing.
No-one should dread a beach day! I hope to help you to make them fun & burn-free also.