Baby Swimsuit With Snaps (Nappy Change) - Lady Elliot
This beautiful baby / toddler swimsuit with long sleeves and nappy-change clips is designed with full-coverage across the back, chest and arms, and is double-layered for extra protection against harmful UV rays.
The polyester-blend fabric is buttery-soft, durable for use in chlorine, and will keep precious skin well-protected without agitation.
Our baby swimsuits feature nappy change clips in the crotch for easy changes on the go.
The print is inspired by the Great Barrier Reef's Lady Elliot Island and features loggerhead turtle hatchlings amidst Great Barrier Reef coral; it is on a light blue background.
Lady Elliot Island, the southernmost coral cay of the Great Barrier Reef and nesting site of the loggerhead turtle, is the kind of place that most people can only dream of visiting... let us take you there to spot the loggerhead turtle hatchlings (just like the ones featured on this pattern) as they scurry down the sand and into the beautiful lagoon that surrounds this magnificent jewel off the coast of Bargara, home of Tribe Tropical.
The loggerhead turtle is an endangered species; successful breeding at Mon Repos is vital to their survival
$1 from all direct sales of this print will be donated to the Mon Repos Turtle Centre.
Features of this swimsuit include:
- All-in-one rash guard – no sunburnt backs or bellies!
- UPF50+ protection, blocking out 97% of UVA and UVB rays
- Exclusively-designed custom print with a unique Australian flair
- Double-lining front and back for extra sun protection
- Full-length sleeves for extra coverage
- High-neck style to cover chest and neck area
- Nappy change clips for easy changes on the go
- Pretty, feminine ruffle detail on leg
- Plastic-moulded front zipper with no-pinch zip hideaway pouch to protect from irritation.
- Buttery soft, two-way stretch polyester/elastane fabric – OEKO-TEX certified for sustainability
- Limited print-run to eliminate waste, environmental strain, and to maintain boutique appeal
- Beach-luxe at its best!
Suits are true to size and correspond to the age of the child, i.e. an average two year old will fit a size 2 and so on. Sizing tends to be on the generous side, rather than small side.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
Permitted within 30 days of payment date. Must be unused/unworn with all tags and hygiene stickers still attached.
Domestic Australia – free over $130 spend otherwise flat rate of AUD $7.95 applies.
International – New Zealand NZD$20, rest of world from USD$20.
Rinse immediately after use. Always hand-wash and line-dry in the shade. Scratch-away trapped sand once suit is dry.