Mon Repos Rash Top
Mon Repos Beach, home to the largest concentration of nesting loggerhead turtles in the South Pacific, sits on the coast outside Bundaberg in Queensland. Every year from November to March, people cone from all over the world to witness the magic of the loggerheads' nesting, followed by the birth of the tiny hatchlings as they emerge from their sand burrows into the world and on to the Coral Sea.
The Earth’s magnetic fields guide the hatchlings back to their birth site Mon Repos, approximately thirty years after they begin their first journey into the deep ocean - only 1 in 1000 hatchlings will survive to adulthood.
$1 from every sale of this print will be donated to the Mon Repos Turtle Centre, to assist in protecting the endangered loggerhead turtles.
This UPF50+ rash top features a single loggerhead turtle hatchling on a light blue background, and is designed to match our Bargara Board Shorts and Mon Repos Swim / Sun Hat. Available for ages 1-12.
See our 'bundles' section to see how you can save when you purchase this item with a matching hat and swim shorts!
Features of this rash top include:
- UPF50+ protection, blocking out 97% of UVA and UVB rays
- Long sleeves in an electric blue colour
- Designed to match our Bargara Board Shorts
- Buttery soft, 100% polyester – OEKO-TEX certified for sustainability
- Limited print-run to eliminate waste, environmental strain, and to maintain boutique appeal
Our swimwear for babies, girls, boys and teens is true to size and corresponds to the age of the child, i.e. an average two year old will fit a size 2, and an average 12 year old will fit a size 12 and so on.
Our kids swimwear doesn’t tend to run small from our experience as parents. If however a child is taller than average or well-built then sizing-up would be recommended i.e. a tall 10 year old would be better off in a size 12 suit / top or shorts. For further details please refer to our sizing information page
We offer peace of mind exchanges and returns so if ever the size you chose wasn’t quite right then you’d be welcome to return it. Please see our returns policy info below.
Kindly note that we don’t offer sizes 5 or 7 in our range; sizing up to size 6 or 8, or down to size 4 or 6 is the norm and isn’t usually an issue.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns, we’re always happy to help!
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
Permitted within 30 days of payment date. Must be unused/unworn with all tags and hygiene stickers still attached. For full details please refer to our returns policies.
Refunds are processed less a $10 admin/restock fee. Sale items are eligible for exchange only and are non-refundable.
Domestic Australia – free over A$130 spend otherwise flat rate of A$7.95 applies.
International – New Zealand NZD$13, rest of world from USD$20.
Please view shipping page for further details.
To ensure longevity of your swimwear, please:
- Rinse immediately after use to clean out salt and chlorine.
- Ideally hand-wash as often as possible as this will ensure longevity of the fabric
(if machine-washing please use a garment bag, cold water & low spin cycle)
- Do not wring, rub, soak or bleach swimwear.
- Dry in the shade – never tumble dry.
- Do not leave rolled up wet or store when damp.
- Do not iron or dry clean.
- Take care when dressing as over-stretched zips risk disconnecting or the plastic teeth may break, as can happen with any zip.
More details available here.