Lady Elliot Swim Hat
Designed to match our Lady Elliot Swimsuit, this swim hat offers premium sun protection in style!
Lady Elliot Island, the southernmost coral cay of the Great Barrier Reef and nesting site of the loggerhead turtle, is the kind of place that most people can only dream of visiting... let us take you there to spot the loggerhead turtle hatchlings (just like the ones featured on this pattern!) as they scurry down the sand and into the beautiful lagoon that surrounds this magnificent jewel off the coast of Bargara, home of Tribe Tropical.
$1 from all direct sales of this print will be donated to the Mon Repos Turtle Centre.
The loggerhead turtle is an endangered species; successful breeding at Mon Repos is vital to their survival.
See our 'bundles' section to see how you can save when you purchase this item with a matching top & swim shorts or a matching girls swimsuit!
Features of this sun and swim hat include:
- Full cover across the top of the head – no burnt scalps or little ears!
- Thick and sturdy wide-brim providing shade for the face and back of the neck.
- Double-lining for extra sun protection.
- Under-neck tie with adjustable clasp – won’t fly away in the wind or fall off in the water!
- UPF50+ protection, blocking out 97% of UVA and UVB rays.
- Exclusively-designed custom print with a unique Australian flair.
- Buttery soft, two-way stretch polyester blend fabric – OEKO-TEX certified for sustainability
- Limited print-run to eliminate waste, environmental strain, and to maintain boutique appeal
- Perfect for the beach, pool, park or playground.
Sizing for our hats is generally as follows:
Size XS = suitable for approximately age 6-24 months
Size S = suitable for approximately age 1 – 4
Size M = suitable for approximately age 5 – 16 +
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns, we’re always happy to help!
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
Permitted within 30 days of payment date. Must be unused/unworn with all tags and hygiene stickers still attached. For full details please refer to our returns policies.
Refunds are processed less a $10 admin/restock fee. Sale items are eligible for exchange only and are non-refundable.
Domestic Australia – free over A$130 spend otherwise flat rate of A$7.95 applies.
International – New Zealand NZD$13, rest of world from USD$20.
Please view shipping page for further details.
To ensure longevity of your swim hats, please:
- Rinse immediately after use to clean out salt and chlorine.
- Ideally hand-wash as often as possible as this will ensure longevity of the fabric
(if machine-washing please use a garment bag, cold water & low spin cycle)
- Do not wring, rub, soak or bleach
- Dry in the shade – never tumble dry.
- Do not leave rolled up wet or store when damp.
- Do not iron or dry clean.
More details available here.