Boys Swim Trunks / Board Shorts - Bargara Turtles
Bargara, home of Tribe Tropical, is a charming coastal village, 15km from Bundaberg, and a stone’s throw from Mon Repos Beach, which is home to the largest concentration of nesting loggerhead turtles in the South Pacific.
This beautiful print featuring loggerhead turtle hatchlings amidst Great Barrier Reef coral, is an ode to our beautiful region.
$1 from every sale of this print will be donated to the Mon Repos Turtle Centre.
The loggerhead turtle is an endangered species; successful breeding at Mon Repos is vital to their survival.
These stylish board shorts are as soft as silk, quick-drying and feature internal netted underpants. Available for boys ages 1 – 12.
Our Bargara Board Shorts can be worn with our Mon Repos Rash Top and matching wide-brimmed swim hat.
These shorts are also designed to match our Lady Elliot Swimsuits enabling brothers and sisters to match in sun-safe style!
See our 'bundles' section to see how you can save when you purchase this item with a matching top & swim hat!
Features of these board shorts include:
- UPF50+ protection, blocking out 97% of UVA and UVB rays
- Internal netted underpants
- Draw-string for easy waist adjustments
- Exclusively-designed custom print with a unique Australian flair
- Buttery soft, 100% polester – OEKO-TEX certified for sustainability
- Limited print-run to eliminate waste, environmental strain, and to maintain boutique appeal
- Beach-luxe at its best!
Our swimwear for babies, girls, boys and teens is true to size and corresponds to the age of the child, i.e. an average two year old will fit a size 2, and an average 12 year old will fit a size 12 and so on.
Our kids swimwear doesn’t tend to run small from our experience as parents. If however a child is taller than average or well-built then sizing-up would be recommended i.e. a tall 10 year old would be better off in a size 12 suit / top or shorts. For further details please refer to our sizing information page
We offer peace of mind exchanges and returns so if ever the size you chose wasn’t quite right then you’d be welcome to return it. Please see our returns policy info below.
Kindly note that we don’t offer sizes 5 or 7 in our range; sizing up to size 6 or 8, or down to size 4 or 6 is the norm and isn’t usually an issue.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns, we’re always happy to help!
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
Permitted within 30 days of payment date. Must be unused/unworn with all tags and hygiene stickers still attached. For full details please refer to our returns policies.
Refunds are processed less a $10 admin/restock fee. Sale items are eligible for exchange only and are non-refundable.
Domestic Australia – free over A$130 spend otherwise flat rate of A$7.95 applies.
International – New Zealand NZD$13, rest of world from USD$20.
Please view shipping page for further details.
To ensure longevity of your swimwear, please:
- Rinse immediately after use to clean out salt and chlorine.
- Ideally hand-wash as often as possible as this will ensure longevity of the fabric
(if machine-washing please use a garment bag, cold water & low spin cycle)
- Do not wring, rub, soak or bleach swimwear.
- Dry in the shade – never tumble dry.
- Do not leave rolled up wet or store when damp.
- Do not iron or dry clean.
- Take care when dressing as over-stretched zips risk disconnecting or the plastic teeth may break, as can happen with any zip.
More details available here.