Boys Plain Rash Guard Top - Coral Sea
The Coral Sea off the north coast of Australia extends 2000km (1200mi) and is the sea in which the world's largest living organism, the Great Barrier Reef, lives and grows. The reefs and islands in the Coral Sea are rich in aquatic and bird life; the colours of its tropical waters inspire those who visit to explore it and forever dream of it.
This UPF50+ rash top is on the most stunning colour of blue – Pantone 2188C to be exact!
It is designed to be simple, classic, and timeless, and looks great with our Rosella Board Shorts, Mon Repos Board Shorts and our Magnetic Island Board Shorts.
Available for ages 1-14.
** See our 'bundles' section to see how you can save when you purchase this top with a matching hat and swim shorts!
Features of this rash top include:
- UPF50+ protection, blocking out 97% of UVA and UVB rays
- Long sleeves
- Pantone 2188C colour
- Designed to match our Bargara Board Shorts & Rosella Board Shorts + future planned patterns
- Buttery soft, 100% polyester – OEKO-TEX certified for sustainability
- Limited print-run to eliminate waste, environmental strain, and to maintain boutique appeal
Our swimwear for babies, girls, boys and teens is true to size and corresponds to the age of the child, i.e. an average two year old will fit a size 2, and an average 12 year old will fit a size 12 and so on.
Our kids swimwear doesn’t tend to run small from our experience as parents. If however a child is taller than average or well-built then sizing-up would be recommended i.e. a tall 10 year old would be better off in a size 12 suit / top or shorts. For further details please refer to our sizing information page
We offer peace of mind exchanges and returns so if ever the size you chose wasn’t quite right then you’d be welcome to return it. Please see our returns policy info below.
Kindly note that we don’t offer sizes 5 or 7 in our range; sizing up to size 6 or 8, or down to size 4 or 6 is the norm and isn’t usually an issue.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns, we’re always happy to help!
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
Permitted within 30 days of payment date. Must be unused/unworn with all tags and hygiene stickers still attached. For full details please refer to our returns policies.
Refunds are processed less a $10 admin/restock fee. Sale items are eligible for exchange only and are non-refundable.
Domestic Australia – free over A$130 spend otherwise flat rate of A$7.95 applies.
International – New Zealand NZD$13, rest of world from USD$20.
Please view shipping page for further details.
To ensure longevity of your swimwear, please:
- Rinse immediately after use to clean out salt and chlorine.
- Ideally hand-wash as often as possible as this will ensure longevity of the fabric
(if machine-washing please use a garment bag, cold water & low spin cycle)
- Do not wring, rub, soak or bleach swimwear.
- Dry in the shade – never tumble dry.
- Do not leave rolled up wet or store when damp.
- Do not iron or dry clean.
- Take care when dressing as over-stretched zips risk disconnecting or the plastic teeth may break, as can happen with any zip.
More details available here.