Wide Brim Swim Hat - Kingfisher Cove
"Amazing ! Bought swimsuit and hat for my little one (15months) . Quality is great, the pattern is beautiful (kingfisher) True to size. The hat is also big enough to cover all of her face and neck and she surprisingly keep it on!" - Mez F
This beautiful wide-brim sun / swim hat is designed to offer full-coverage across the scalp and ears, and is double-layered for extra protection against harmful UV rays.
The polyester-blend fabric is silky-soft, durable for use in chlorine.
An adjustable under-neck tie ensures that the hat will stay on in wind and water!
Holiday with us at magical K’Gari, Fraser Island, the largest sand island in the world and one of the true jewels in Queensland’s crown. Spot Azure Kingfisher birds as they fly through the air at great speed, and take a dip in the crystal clear waters of Lake McKenzie Boorangoora. There is no place on earth like this spectacular island, we hope this print will take you there until you can get there and see it for yourself!
The print features Australian Azure Kingfisher birds amidst tropical flora and fauna. Its gorgeous background is a blue turquoise colour.
Features of this sun and swim hat include:
- Full cover across the top of the head – no burnt scalps or little ears!
- Thick and sturdy wide-brim providing shade for the face and back of the neck.
- Double-lining for extra sun protection.
- Under-neck tie with adjustable clasp – won’t fly away in the wind or fall off in the water!
- UPF50+ protection, blocking out 97% of UVA and UVB rays.
- Exclusively-designed custom print with a unique Australian flair.
- Buttery soft, two-way stretch nylon/spandex fabric – OEKO-TEX certified for sustainability
- Limited print-run to eliminate waste, environmental strain, and to maintain boutique appeal
- Perfect for the beach, pool, park or playground.
Sizing for our hats is generally as follows:
Size XS = suitable for approximately age 6-24 months
Size S = suitable for approximately age 1 – 4
Size M = suitable for approximately age 5 – 16 +
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns, we’re always happy to help!
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
Permitted within 30 days of payment date. Must be unused/unworn with all tags and hygiene stickers still attached.
Refunds are processed less a $10 admin/restock fee. Sale items are eligible for exchange only and are non-refundable.
Domestic Australia – free over A$130 spend otherwise flat rate of A$7.95 applies.
International – New Zealand NZD$13, rest of world from USD$20.
To ensure longevity of your swim hats, please:
- Rinse immediately after use to clean out salt and chlorine.
- Ideally hand-wash as often as possible as this will ensure longevity of the fabric
(if machine-washing please use a garment bag, cold water & low spin cycle)
- Do not wring, rub, soak or bleach
- Dry in the shade – never tumble dry.
- Do not leave rolled up wet or store when damp.
- Do not iron or dry clean.