Girls Long Sleeve Swimsuit - Tropic of Unicorn
"Beautiful products! My daughter LOVES her swimsuit so much, it’s always a struggle to get her out of it. The quality is fantastic and I love that it’s an Australian businesses. Ordering was easy and delivery was speedy too. Highly recommended!" - Jacky F
New to our range, this beautiful girls long sleeve swimsuit in our new 'Tropic of Unicorn' print is the epitome of fun this summer!
With a name inspired by Queensland's Capricorn Coast on the Tropic of Capricorn, this fun, feminine print features elegant unicorns on a magical background of soft pinks, purples and blues, amidst tropical flora and fauna.
This suit is designed with full-coverage across the back, chest and arms, and is double-layered for extra protection against harmful UV rays. Also with thicker than standard GSM fabric for extra protection.
The polyester-blend chlorine-resistant fabric is buttery-soft and will keep precious skin well-protected without agitation.
Features of this swimsuit include:
- All-in-one rash guard – no sunburnt backs or bellies!
- Chlorine resistant
- UPF50+ protection, blocking out 97% of UVA and UVB rays
- Exclusively-designed custom print with a unique Australian flair, drawn in Brisbane by artist Stacey Bigg
- Double-lining front and back for extra sun protection
- Thicker than standard GSM fabric
- Full-length sleeves for extra coverage
- High-neck style to cover chest and neck area
- Pretty, feminine white frill detail on leg
- Plastic-moulded front zipper with no-pinch zip hideaway pouch to protect from irritation
- Buttery soft, two-way stretch polyester/spandex fabric – OEKO-TEX certified for sustainability
- Limited print-run to eliminate waste, environmental strain, and to maintain boutique appeal
- Beach-luxe at its best!
Our swimwear for babies, girls, boys and teens is true to size and corresponds to the age of the child, i.e. an average two year old will fit a size 2, and an average 12 year old will fit a size 12 and so on.
Our kids swimwear doesn’t tend to run small from our experience as parents. If however a child is taller than average or has a solid build then sizing-up would be recommended i.e. a tall 10 year old would be better off in a size 12 suit / top or shorts. For further details please refer to our sizing information page
We offer peace of mind exchanges and returns so if ever the size you chose wasn’t quite right then you’d be welcome to return it. Please see our returns policy info below.
Kindly note that we don’t offer sizes 5 or 7 in our range; sizing up to size 6 or 8, or down to size 4 or 6 is the norm and isn’t usually an issue.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns, we’re always happy to help!
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
Permitted within 30 days of payment date. Must be unused/unworn with all tags and hygiene stickers still attached.
Refunds are processed less a $10 admin/restock fee. Sale items are eligible for exchange only and are non-refundable.
Domestic Australia – free over A$130 spend otherwise flat rate of A$7.95 applies.
International – New Zealand NZD$13, rest of world from USD$20.
To ensure longevity of your swimwear, please:
- Rinse immediately after use to clean out salt and chlorine.
- Ideally hand-wash as often as possible as this will ensure longevity of the fabric
(if machine-washing please use a garment bag, cold water & low spin cycle)
- Do not wring, rub, soak or bleach swimwear.
- Dry in the shade – never tumble dry.
- Do not leave rolled up wet or store when damp.
- Do not iron or dry clean.
- Take care when dressing as over-stretched zips risk disconnecting or the plastic teeth may break, as can happen with any zip.